WHAT'S CAME, AND CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR RESPONE

Hey all... my SOPHIE MARTIN order just came yesterday...i am so excited it came, well in same time i am disappointed cause some of my order are not in stock, really really (-.-) * , it's suppose to be 12 item but it came 10... Anyway just 2 are them not in stock... so here some item from SOPHIE MARTIN ENJOY!!


MINI DAREL BAG
(Which i brought myself as well as Ryna from KB, thank you gal make order with me,
glad you love it!! me toooo)

SORITON BAG

GOLDEN EYE BEG
$10 each every golden flashly

KOSHIZE LASH FANTASY FROM SOPHIE MARTIN
sophie martin does cosmetic too

MEN'S EYE WEAR
when i making order i thought this sunglass might suite me*sign*
well it doesn't (-.-), so i gave a friend of my

here are Eye Lashes Heater...
new for me, i will try them..
watch my post yea.... seethe result

EEGFOOTER
This item were famouse back in US like storm and i saw some beauty blogger recommen
so why not i try them...

And yea today is 28th march 2009, which all over the world knew about it... it's all over the news, commercials as well posters, which WWF set a campaign for us who cares to TURN OFF LIGHT FOR AT LEAST ONE HOUR FROM 8:30PM TILL 9:30PM... and Brunei Darussalam are join!!! nice uhu! so for BRUNEIAN, ATTENTION YOU'LL do support these causes { WWF "
60 EARTH HOUR" } and myself i can't wait for it, really!! i might drive around to see that how support us to do this.... wah i can't wait!! see you all next post

DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT
XoXo
Az

0 ulasan:



Post a Comment