I DIDN'T UPDATE BUT I AM DOING UPDATE NOW

I didn't update anything yet, since I am busy with my work, as well as my business, I have to update them (azdy collection/Sophie martin) 1st, then I will take chance to do update here also...

By this time abit tried typing all details in my order blog, BUT... I want you all to see what I do so far :)

Let’s see






OUR FLAG CEREMONY DUE OF OUR
25TH INDEPENDENT DAY ON 23.02.09
And yea today is "Upacara menaikan Bendera Besar" for our 25th jubliee perak independent located at the middel of Bandar Seri Begawan... I wish involved doing photographing today, but I can't...*sing* anyway i am glad it was a prefect sunny day..

MENTERI Kebudayaan Belia dan Sukan, Yang Berhormat Pehin Orang Kaya Setia Pahlawan Dato Seri Setia Dr. Awang Haji Ahmad bin Haji Jumat handing the Brunei flag to ATU (Angkatan Tentera Laut - like the uniform) to begin the ceremony.


<3

AZ

picture are taking from, Jabatan Penerangan Brunei ( Department of Information Brunei)



0 ulasan:



Post a Comment