IT’S BEEN 25 YEARS + WHAT’S FOR LUNCH



See the picture of logos…

From you left hand; logo publish on 23 February 1985 go clockwise till 2008 and end with 2009 logo. I took long time t find this logo, anyway it awarded. And plus Yesterday I when to Bandar Seri Begawan after working hour, just to see what’s going on by there. LET SEE…


OOhh yea that night I saw CUSTOMER FAIR BILLBOARD

Can’t believe it that 51,892…NICE!!! GREAT JOB YOU GUYSS… BRAVO!!


Today I guessing stay back at the office to have nice lunch since I have work to much this morning, and I had sore throe since 3 days back and now I am hanger with ‘HOT LEMON TEA WITH HONEY’.


I when nearby Indian shop, buy what i need, that are Honey, Tea bags and tissues (since I am dripping lots germs *hehe)*sign*. Here I am sharing how to make ‘HOT LEMON TEA WITH HONEY’...


First what you need is:





CLICK THE PICTURE FOR CLOSE UP



Last but not least, before I finish up, I saw very very very little tiny bug hang around top of my car, I take snap shot on it… I see this insect is very strange… LOOOKKKK….




ENJOY

PEACE

XOXO

AZ


0 ulasan:



Post a Comment